ABOUT THE FORUM
Presentations dedicated to concrete materials and their applications
An integral part of all World of Concrete events, this Forum will offer a global perspective of the sector with an overview of the latest trends in concrete technology :
- A forum with around 15 educational sessions to gain insight into current challenges and issues surrounding concrete,
- Speakers from the sectors of construction, public works or masonry, members of construction federations and from the largest industry contractors in Europe.
The subject areas studied in these sessions will be wide and varied, offering responses to the challenges and issues faced by the sector today (innovation, the future of concrete and its advantages, environmental issues, concrete in the circular economy, integration of concrete products and solutions in the BIM process, a focus economy, integration of concrete products and solutions in the BIM process, a focus on concrete fundamentals, durability, maintenance, repairs, etc.) across 6 main themes :
- Concrete sector and contribution to the circular economy, the example of Grand Paris,
- Low carbon construction and dealing with climate hazards and change through concrete solutions,
- New uses and functions of concrete : for the benefit of society,
- Modularity and flexibility of concrete : an architectural choice for better living condition,
- Built to last: specifying concrete for greater durability,
- Concrete and the digital transition.
MEMBERS OF THE COPIL
- Anouk THEBAULT, Director of Professional Relations, CERIB,
- Estelle REVEILLARD, Head of Communications and Public Relations, CIMBETON,
- Frédérick GLUZICKI, Editor-in-chief, Béton(s) le Magazine,
- Julien BEIDELER, Secretary General, UMGO,
- Vincent SIMON, Deputy Secretary General, UMGO,
- Christophe JEAUNEAU, General Manager, SEIMAT,
- Pascal PETITJEAN, Secretary General, SEIMAT,
- Frédéric LJUNG, Decorative Concrete Market Director, CHRYSO FRANCE
- Catherine PIN ALCOCER, Consultant, CATICOM - Press Relations Agency,
- Patricia DESMERGER, Press Officer - Press Relations agency and communication consultant.
Be the first informed about the availability of the programme, sign up for our newsletter!