The aim of the INTERMAT Observatory is to install a strong relationship with the construction market and to produce a strategic study of twelve countries in the EMEA zone, for the use of construction equipment and materials manufacturers.
This Observatory was set up by INTERMAT Paris in association with Business France - The national agency supporting the international development of the French economy.
Beyond being just a trade show, INTERMAT's intention is to establish a close relationship with the market so as to place the machinery and equipment displayed at the event into perspective, and identify and present the major projects in France and in certain high-potential and developing regions of the world.
Market potential is analysed in seven sector:
- Engineering structures,
- Mining & Quarries,
- Residential buildings,
- Functional buildings.
A detailed analysis of the main imports of machines and tools and their local usage based on the 4 sectors of expertise at INTERMAT Paris:
- BUILDINGS & CONCRETE SECTOR - World of Concrete Europe
- EARTHMOVING & DEMOLITION,
- ROADS, MINERALS & FOUNDATIONS,
- LIFTING, HANDLING & TRANSPORTATION.
The 12 target countries in the EMEA zone:
6 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE
4 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA
2 COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
United Arab Emirates,
The INTERMAT Observatory offers exclusive analysis of the major ongoing and planned construction projects up to 2025-2030. Its vocation is to:
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the industry in INTERMAT's target countries,
- Identify high potential markets for our exhibitors,
- Activate synergies between our exhibitors and foreign decision makers.